Thursday, May 20, 2010

I hear that I can use Mineral water in house plants?

If so, how can I use it and apply-it.


Thankx for your time.

I hear that I can use Mineral water in house plants?
yeah you can and with a medicine dropper or turkey baster but more information would be needed as to which type of plant and there are a few types of mineral water they are not all the same. Id say one half cup any sort mineral water for any plant not exceeding should be alright - until you could be even more specific Fine for all veggies surely and all plants can be wiped down with if are succulent with any sort.


Spray them and wipe with rag until they gloss exterior be a pros use.
Reply:(m)





Never use bottled mineral water for your plants.Most mineral water is actually has a quite high lime content! If you are really stuck you can use water designed for topping up car batteries as this has been distilled.


No comments:

Post a Comment