Sunday, May 23, 2010

Do Aqua Globes work for watering my house plants when I'm not there?

Yes. They will water your plants for many days.





They claim:





"Easy-to-use, hand blown stained glass Aqua Globes water plants efficiently for up to 2 weeks.





It´s the most beautiful and fully-functional solution for automatic houseplant watering ever.





The globes are filled with water and inserted into the soil of houseplants."


_____________________________





They're really pretty, too. I've been meaning to buy a few for my outdoor patio plants. I've heard that you should be careful though, b/c plants that do not appreciate moist soil could fall victim to root rot.





I have only seen them available for online-purchase... Hopefully if they're not already, they will be in stores soon.








GL

Do Aqua Globes work for watering my house plants when I'm not there?
watch da commercial
Reply:i just got some for my mother and grandmother. i don't know if they've used them yet, but they love the look of them. they are really pretty, and i think they'll work well.


No comments:

Post a Comment