Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm looking for an eco-friendly way to rid my house plants and my house of teeny tiny little gnats.?

try this.


get a clean spray bottle and fill it with warm water and 1 teaspoon of dish soap (original dawn is the best) then spray the soil and the plant.


warning do not do this on aloe or any other catus type of plants.


i have used this on my non fruit producing grapefruit tree, vine plants, and my mom uses this on all different kinds of her plants. but it will destroy an aloe plant.

I'm looking for an eco-friendly way to rid my house plants and my house of teeny tiny little gnats.?
Those arent gnats..they are fruit flies....
Reply:go to a farmer's supply store and get a hanging jar fly trap. it has a smell that lures gnats inside and they collect in the jar. farmers use these around cattle because you don't have to spray anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment