Sunday, November 15, 2009

Does Cayenne hurt house plants?

Hello everyone,





I just moved in with a new roommate. I am finding out that her cat loves to eat all my house plants. I haven't had this problem with my cat. Looking up info on trying to stop my roommates cat from eating plants and I see a remedy that calls for putting cayenne pepper on the plant to deter in worst case scenarios. I think I have reached this point, because the cat loves to play with the squirts from the squirt gun. But my question is will the cayenne hurt my plants.





Thanks for any answers,


-Chris

Does Cayenne hurt house plants?
cayenne pepper will not hurt your plants. I have even sprinkled the crushed peppers (Like from Pizza Hut) it runs the cat off and have even started some extra plants.
Reply:i thought you were talking about the car (the porsche cayenne) that hurts house plants, but dont know about pepper. sorry


No comments:

Post a Comment