Monday, May 11, 2009

What is the coldest temp house plants can take?

It was pretty were I live ga. zone 7, and my husband told me to put the house plants out (which I do every year, but usally wait till april) Now the weather has turned, again, and it is going to be only 35 tomarrow night, day temps will stay around 60 for the high, What should I do%26lt; I have close to 100 of them and this is really going to be a pain in the a**

What is the coldest temp house plants can take?
Most traditional houseplants sold up there are tropicals. Therefore, not freezing weather will be tolerated by them.





Throw a blanket over them and strew some Christmas lights (first the lights).
Reply:Different plants are better in different temps, what plants are they?

rain roots

No comments:

Post a Comment