Monday, May 11, 2009

Is there ANY BEAUTIFUL japanese house plants that I can grow?

I looked up, and all I found is the Bonsai plant. But most people say it cant be grown indoors unless your absolutely careful and know how to take care of it. I'd like a japanese house plant to grow indoors only. yes, japanese only. btw i live in the us so if you also know where I could buy it, I would greatly appreciate it. any flower colored white is first priority.





ps: the giants pwned the patriots. XD

Is there ANY BEAUTIFUL japanese house plants that I can grow?
A few tips for you.





1 - You might want to take a visit to your local nursery and see what they're selling. (Local, not Home Depot or Lowes)





2 - Determine what growing Zone you're in.





3 - Google "Japanese House Plant".





4 - If you like the Bonsai that much, read up on it. You must have a green thumb of some sort. If not, don't worry, Bonsai are inexpensive enough.





Happy Hunting. :-)
Reply:i like bamboo. its not hard to grow inside, but im not sure if its chinese or japanese.


No comments:

Post a Comment