Monday, May 11, 2009

How do I take care of mold growing on the soil of my house plants?

My house plants were outside for the summer, and now that they have been brought in they have all started growing mold on the soil and outside of the pots. I don't want them to die...help!!

How do I take care of mold growing on the soil of my house plants?
I don't think that u have to repot them, what I would do is take the mold out of the soil and replace that soil, let the plant soil mostly dry up and then water the plant, I believe that this happened because when they were outside they used the water quicker because it was hotter outside, then when u brought them in you probably watered them and maybe u shouldn't have done that yet, but don't worry I am sure they can be saved.
Reply:The best and most thorough way is to repot the plants. Get some new potting soil and start fresh. It's a messy job - but this way your guaranteed mold free!

roller blades

No comments:

Post a Comment